Suites (1/2/3 - bedroom)
Loft (1/2 - bedroom)
Deluxe (2/3/4/5 - bedroom)
- Located at the corner of Sims Drive and Aljunied Road, an established neighbourhood having a full range of amenities
- 5 min walk to Aljunied MRT, one station away from the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange
- Walking distance to the future Mattar MRT station on the Downtown Line
- Easily accessible via the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) & Nicoll Highway
- James Cook University will set up its new campus for 3,400 students at Sims Drive on February 2015, and they aim to expand enrolment to 7,500 in 3 to 5 years.
- Within a 10-min drive to several shopping and entertainment centres including the brand new Kallang Wave mall and upcoming Paya Lebar Square, as well as NEX, Singapore Expo and Suntec City
- Strategically located in close proximity to growth clusters outlined by Singapore’s Government in the 2014 Master Plan such as the upcoming Paya Lebar sub-regional centre, Kallang Riverside and Wisma Geylang Serai, offering excellent investment opportunities.
- Relocation of the Paya Lebar airbase removes height restrictions and frees up land parcels to develop new and exciting plans and projects in the area in future.
- Over 50 facilities including two 50m pools, tennis court, 9 social zones, 6 shops and childcare centre